Date(s) - 02/16/2017 - 02/26/2017
Syracuse and Onondaga County
The 30th annual Treasure Hunt, presented by syracuse.com I The Post-Standard begins Feb. 16.
The 1.5-inch plastic Treasure Hunt medallion is hidden in an area that is open to the public in Onondaga County.
If you find the medallion, you’ll win $1,000. Double that to $2,000 if you’re a home-delivered Post-Standard subscriber. Add another $500 if you have activated your ps.plus Membership.
Look for a new clue every day in any one of these places:
- com at syracuse.com/treasure-hunt
- The Post-Standard and the ePost-Standard
- Twitter @syracusedotcom (look for #syrtreasurehunt)
- Facebook at www.facebook.com/syracuse
Follow the Treasure Hunt at:
- Twitter @syracusedotcom also Join the conversation at #syrtreasurehunt.
A special telephone number and code are imprinted on the medallion, so only the person who finds the medallion will know how to claim the prize.
ENTER TO WIN! Post your best Medallion Hunt photo on Instagram! Tag @SyracuseDotCom in image & copy,
and use hashtag #SyrTreasureHunt. One winner will chosen every day.
The Post-Standard/syracuse.com Treasure Hunt ends when the medallion is found or at 5 p.m., Feb. 26.