TREASURE HUNTERS ALERT!
Annual Treasure Hunt starts Feb. 14
The 31st Annual syracuse.com / The Post-Standard Treasure Hunt – Feb. 14.
The 1.5-inch plastic Treasure Hunt medallion is hidden in an area that is open to the public in Onondaga County.
If you find the medallion, you’ll win $2,000!
Look for a new clue every day in any one of these places:
- com at syracuse.com/treasure-hunt
- The Post-Standard and the ePost-Standard
- Twitter @syracusedotcom (look for #syrtreasurehunt)
- Facebook at www.facebook.com/syracuse
Follow the Treasure Hunt at:
- Twitter @syracusedotcom Join the conversation at #syrtreasurehunt.
A special telephone number and code are imprinted on the medallion, so only the person who finds the medallion will know how to claim the prize.
ENTER TO WIN ! Post your best Medallion Hunt photo on Instagram! Tag @SyracuseDotCom in image & copy,
and use hashtag #SyrTreasureHunt. One winner will chosen every day.
The Post-Standard/syracuse.com Treasure Hunt ends when the medallion is found or at 5 p.m., Feb. 24.