The Annual Treasure Hunt 2023, sponsored by Countryside Federal Credit Union and presented by syracuse.com l The Post-Standard, begins Feb.16.
Like past years, the 1½-inch plastic Treasure Hunt medallion will be hidden in an area open to the public in Onondaga County.
If you find the medallion, you’ll win $2,000.
The medallion will not be hidden anywhere on the Countryside Federal Credit Union Property.
Look for a new clue every day in any one of these places:
- com at syracuse.com/treasure-hunt
- The Post-Standard and the ePost-Standard
- Twitter @syracusedotcom (look for #syrtreasurehunt)
- Facebook at facebook.com/syracuse
- Snapchat at syracusedotcom
Follow the Treasure Hunt at:
- Twitter @syracusedotcom. Join the conversation at #syrtreasurehunt.
A special telephone number and code are imprinted on the medallion, so only the person who finds the medallion will know how to claim the prize.
The Post-Standard/syracuse.com Treasure Hunt Sponsored by Countryside Federal Credit Union ends when the medallion is found or at 5 p.m., Feb. 25, 2023.