TREASURE HUNTERS ALERT!
Annual Treasure Hunt starts Feb. 17
SYRACUSE, NY – The 34th annual Treasure Hunt, presented by syracuse.com I The Post-Standard and sponsored by Countryside Federal Credit Union, begins Feb. 17.
The 1.5-inch plastic Treasure Hunt medallion is hidden in an area that is open to the public in Onondaga County.
If you find the medallion, you’ll win $2,000!
Please note: the real medallion is not hidden anywhere on the Countryside Federal Credit Union Property.
Look for a new clue every day in any one of these places:
- com at syracuse.com/treasure-hunt
- The Post-Standard and the ePost-Standard
- Twitter @syracusedotcom (look for #syrtreasurehunt)
- Facebook at facebook.com/syracuse
- Snapchat at syracusedotcom
Follow the Treasure Hunt at:
- Twitter @syracusedotcom. Join the conversation at #syrtreasurehunt.
A special telephone number and code are imprinted on the medallion, so only the person who finds the medallion will know how to claim the prize.
The Post-Standard/syracuse.com Treasure Hunt Sponsored by Countryside Federal Credit Union ends when the medallion is found or at 5 p.m., Feb. 27, 2022.